Ooo, shoes

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Shake Ya Tail Feather!

To me, music is a great way for me to come up with ideas for projects, help me clear my head, and push me when my out-of-shape behind wants to just collapse on the treadmill at the gym.

Keep rollin', rollin', rollin'


So, I'm going to give my film friend some mad props, and show her music video that she did for her senior project! I do not own anything on this film what so ever, but I did help on it. Enjoy yourself kids!


Simple and Pretty by SHADOWRAPTR

Awesome video I must say. BUT, if that's not your cup of tea, here are a few different CDs of different types of artists (all pretty awesome in my book):

    **Missy Elliot is just awesome in general**










**You have to admit, Pitbull is a pretty sexy man**














Enjoy some music kids. Go ahead and blast your favorite song! (C'mon- you know you want to!)

No comments:

Post a Comment