Ooo, shoes

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wacky Wednesday: Spotify.com

SO, today was my last day of classes for the summer, and now I get a week of some chaos before the next 10 weeks of chaos begins! WOO HOO! *in other news, coffee stocks are up due to one woman consuming so much*

ANYWAYS, since I have finally gotten a moment to sit down and actually WRITE, I thought I would bring up something that all of us have known about for a while:

Why is downloading music so expensive??!

Yes, there are some that download it illegally, then there are those that are honest and actually fork up the money to either buy on iTunes or another music downloading site. Or, if you are truly old school, you trek to your closet music retailer and buy the CD.


You can always log onto YouTube and watch the music videos, but who wants to go and look up every single song, and endure the endless amounts of ads that come with watching YouTube as well.

But, a few days ago, one of my friends actually introduced me to this thing called Spotify.

I'll admit it- I'm slow on the uptake. But hey, at least I learned now rather than later!

Anyways, Spotify is a cross between Pandora and Groove Shark, in that you can upload whatever songs you want and create playlists, but they still have to advertise some stuff (how else are they not going to go bankrupt??).

Completely legal, all while still getting to listen to that new Lil Wayne CD that just came out (Carter 4? HECK YEAH!). All you need is an internet connection, and know the titles of the songs you want to add to your playlists!


No comments:

Post a Comment