Ooo, shoes

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Brownie Sundae Cheesecake

Facebook finally won and made me click on one of those annoying ads that pops up in the sidebar. Why? Because this just looked amazingly AWESOME, and I had to see what recipe it was that was making me drool all over my keyboard.

Courtesy of Debby Wright on justapinch.com, I bring you:

Brownie Sundae Cheesecake
What a better way to enjoy two amazing desserts than by combining them into one, even MORE amazing dessert?!


1 bxbrownie mixed and baked according to directions
CHOCOLATE CRUST
1 1/2 ccrushed vanilla wafer(about 45 cookies)
6 Tbsppowdered sugar
6 Tbspcocoa powder
1 stkbutter melted


CHEESECAKE
4(8oz) pkgcream cheese, room temperature
1 csugar
4eggs
choclate sundae syrups in a bottle..or any kind
1 tsppure vanilla



1. Make brownies and allow to cool.
2. Preheat oven to 350ยบ F. Mix crust ingredients.
Press into a 9-inch spring form pan. Bake 8 min. and allow to cool slightly.
3. Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
Gradually add eggs (1 at a time). Pour batter into crust.
4. Cube up about half the pan of brownies.
Sprinkle the pieces over the top of the batter, and push them down.
Drizzle chocolate sundae syrup on top, then swirl into mixture with a butter knife
to get the marble effect.
5. Bake 50 to 55 minutes.
6. Loosen from pan after cooled. Cover and refrigerate.
Better served cold.

I believe I have died and gone to chocolate and cheesecake heaven. Give it a try! Know I will be doing so!

No comments:

Post a Comment