So, if you're coming back from the club late at night, or enjoying Ryan Reynolds, why not have something sweet to enjoy that night? Like these!
Lemonade Cupcakes courtesy of AngelaTN
1 (6 ounce) can of Frozen Lemonade Concentrate, thawed
1 (18 1/4 ounce) box White Cake Mix
1 (8 ounce) carton Sour Cream
3 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
1 (12 ounce) can Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. Remove 2 Tbsp. lemonade concentrate from can and discard or reserve for another use (mix those 2 Tbsp. into the frosting for a lemonade frosting!)
3. Combine remaining concentrate, cake mix, sour cream, cream cheese, and eggs in a large bowl.
4. Beat with mixer until well blended.
5. Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin tins, filling about 3/4 full.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
7. Cool completely before frosting.
Definitely tasty, and something to have around for when that sweet tooth comes lurking around again, or that random lemon craving hits. Make for birthday parties, to share with friends and family, or to have stored in the kitchen when that 3 AM fridge raid occurs. Enjoy!